Chef Eunice Power’s Halloween Chocolate Brownie
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Chocolate Brownie By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Total Time:||5 min|
- Preheat the oven to 150°C
- Place the chocolate chips in a large heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, when the chocolate has melted stir in the yogurt and the dry ingredients
- Beat the four eggs with the vanilla essence and add this to the bowl stirring to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin.
- To make the cobweb, mix 2 tablespoons of the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt with 1 dessert spoon of icing sugar and put this into a piping bag. Snip the piping bag at the top and pipe the yoghurt in a spiral starting at the centre of the brownie. When the spiral is completed drag a skewer from the centre out to make a cobweb.
- Bake the brownie in the oven for 20 minutes, there should be a slight wobble in the centre. Turn off the oven and allow the brownie to cool in the oven.
- When the brownie is cooled, insert worms, snakes, and spiders – have fun with it!
- 175g of dark chocolate chips
- 250g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 250g of brown sugar
- 90g of plain flour
- 60g of cocoa
- 4 large eggs
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 dessert spoon of icing sugar
- Jelly worms, snakes and spiders to decorate
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.