Easter Inspired Irish Coffee Tiramisu
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Place the coffee and whiskey into a flat dish.
- Mix together the mascarpone cheese, icing sugar, yogurt and the whipped cream and add in three tablespoons of the coffee and alcohol mixture.
- Dip each slice of the hot cross buns into the coffee mixture and then immediately layer them decoratively in the serving bowl, placing some of the diced pears and creamy mixture in alternative layers.
- Finish with a layer of the creamy filling and then dust liberally with cocoa powder and/or chocolate shavings just before serving.
- 200ml of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 4 hot cross buns-each cut into 4 or 5 slices
- 14oz/400g mascarpone cheese
- 7floz/200ml cream, whipped
- 2oz/50g icing sugar
- 2-3 large cups strong black coffee
- 3 tablespoons Irish Whiskey
- 1 tin pears, drained & diced finely
- Cocoa powder to garnish
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.