Espresso Martini Trifles courtesy of Easy Food
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Total Time:||5 min|
- Mix the black coffee, brown sugar, vodka and three tablespoons of the coffee liqueur in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the crème fraîche in a separate bowl for two minutes, then beat in the yogurt, cream, icing sugar and vanilla until it forms soft peaks.
- Mix the coffee powder with the rest of the liqueur, then stir into the crème fraîche mix to make a coffee cream.
- Dip the sponge fingers into the vodka-coffee mixture, then arrange into the trifle or martini glasses, breaking to fit if needed.
- Spoon over some of the coffee cream mix, then finely grate over a generous layer of dark chocolate. Layer on more soaked spong fingers, then spoon over more coffee cream and another layer of grated chocolate.
- Chill for at least two hours until ready to serve
- 200ml strong black coffee
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vodka
- 4 tbsp coffee liqueur
- 1x250g tub Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- 200g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 100ml double cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp instant espresso coffee powder
- 150g sponge fingers 30g dark chocolate