Hot Crab Dip by Chef Shane Deane
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl, except for half the grated cheddar. Mix thoroughly to combine. Season with salt and pepper and taste. Adjust seasoning again if needed.
- Now place it into an oven proof serving dish and top with the reserved cheddar. Place into a 170C pre heated oven and bake for 20- 25 minutes until the crab mix is bubbling and the cheddar is melted and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve with some homemade yogurt flatbread and some vegetable sticks.
- 140g crab
- 50g cream cheese
- 5g grated parmesan
- 30g grated cheddar
- ¼ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- ½ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ¼ clove garlic, minced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 50g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche