Raspberry Yogurt Buns
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Total Time:||5 min|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/gas mark 5 and line bun tin with paper liners.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy and smooth.
- Add in the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add in half of the flour mixture and mix until combined. Add the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt with Raspberry (Available in our 4 pack Berries) and milk and mix until combined.
- Add in the remaining flour mixture and mix until the batter is smooth and well combined.
- Gently fold in the raspberries with a spatula.
- Divide the mixture into 12 paper liners in the blue tins
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the buns are puffed and slightly golden around the edges
- 6 oz of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt with Raspberry (Available in our 4 pack Berries)
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2/3 cups of sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 8 oz of fresh raspberries (frozen berries can also be used but don't defrost them)