Turkish Poached Eggs with Yogurt and Chilli Butter
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Courtesy of Easy Food
- Put the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt in a large bowl and whisk in the garlic, dill, olive oil and some salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat. Stir in the paprika and chilli powder. Cook for one minute until the butter is beginning to brown a little, then remove from the heat.
- Bring a pan of water to a bare simmer and poach the eggs for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Carefully remove using a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Divide the yogurt between two bowls. Add an egg to each portion, then drizzle over the paprika butter and scatter with a little parsley. Serve with the toasted sourdough for dipping.
- 120g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- 50g butter
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 slices of sourdough, grilled or lightly toasted