Chef Eunice Power’s Brown Bread
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat oven to 200°C Fan
- Mix the flour, bread soda, sugar and salt in a bowl
- Combine egg, sunflower oil and Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt and then mix into the flour. Add a little more sunflower oil if the mixture is dry – it should be a soft dough.
- Pour the dough into a lightly oiled loaf tin. Sprinkle the porridge oats over the top of the loaf.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes. To know when it is cooked simply tap the bottom of the loaf – it will sound hollow when it is fully cooked.
- Remove from the tin and wrap in a clean tea towel while cooling. This will keep the crust soft.
- 200g Wholemeal Flour
- 200g Plain White Flour
- 50g Oatmeal
- 1 tsp Bread Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 egg
- 350ml Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.