Yogurt Brown Bread
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Yogurt Brown Bread By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5, 190°C.
- Mix the Wholemeal flour, bread soda, seeds and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Live Yogurt With Seeds with the buttermilk and honey then mix into the flour.
- Add a little more buttermilk if the mixture is dry – it should be a soft dough, then pour the lot into a lightly oiled loaf tin.
- Sprinkle the flax seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds over the top of the loaf if using.
- Bake for 40 minutes in the tin, after 40 minutes turn it out of the tin and put back into the oven for 10 minutes at gas mark 3, 160°C.
- To know when it is cooked simply tap the bottom of the loaf – it will sound hollow when it is fully cooked.
- When cooked allow to cool on a wire rack.
- 300g Wholemeal Flour
- 10g bread soda
- 5g salt
- 25g honey
- 200g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Live Yogurt With Seeds
- 200ml buttermilk
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 5g extra each seeds for topping
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.