Frozen Yogurt Bark
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the yogurt from the pot and use a spatula to smooth it into an even layer approximately ½ inch thick.
- Scatter the raspberries and cut kiwi pieces and blueberries onto the tray of yogurt (other fruits of your choice can also be used).
- Cover the baking tray with cling film and allow to freeze for four hours or until frozen. .
- To serve, crack the bark into pieces while cling film is still on the top and baking paper is underneath the bark.
- Let sit for a couple minutes and eat when ready.
- Store any leftover bark in airtight container in the freezer.
- Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt 500g OR
- Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt strawberry 4 pack or Mango and Passion Fruit 4 pack
- Raspberries, grapes, kiwi and blueberries
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.