Frozen Yogurt Bark
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Frozen Yogurt Bark By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the yogurt from the pot and use a spatula to smooth it into an even layer approximately ½ inch thick.
- Scatter the raspberries and cut kiwi pieces and blueberries onto the tray of yogurt (other fruits of your choice can also be used).
- Cover the baking tray with cling film and allow to freeze for four hours or until frozen. .
- To serve, crack the bark into pieces while cling film is still on the top and baking paper is underneath the bark.
- Let sit for a couple minutes and eat when ready.
- Store any leftover bark in airtight container in the freezer.
Upload your own Recipe!