By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Granola Cups By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Mash Banana in a large bowl, Add in granola. Honey, Vanilla, and a pinch of salt.
- Fill a greased muffin tin with the mixture and use a spoon to push the mixture to the bottom and sides of the tin.
- Place into the fridge to chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Fill with your favourite Irish Yogurts Clonakilty flavour and add fruit to top them off and Enjoy!
- 1 Banana
- 1 ½ Cups granola
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Salt, to taste
- Fruit for filling
- Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low fat Natural Live Yogurt (or your favourite Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Flavour )
Upload your own Recipe!