American Style Pancakes
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
American Style Pancakes By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and granulated sugar.
- In another bowl or jug mix together the eggs and yogurt
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Allow your batter to chill in the fridge for approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat your frying pan or skillet on a medium heat. Add in your butter.
- Pour a ladle of your pancake batter onto the hot pan. Once bubbles begin to rise and pop on the surface, flip the pancake with a spatula. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Top your pancakes with Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche OR Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir Natural mixed berries and a drizzle of honey.
- 300g plain flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 300g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt OR Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir Natural
- 100ml milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Mixed berries
- Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.