By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Banana Bread By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat your oven to 160°C fan. Grease a loaf tin with a light layer of vegetable oil and line with parchment.
- Whisk together your butter, yogurt and sugar, preferably in a stand or electric hand mixer for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add in your eggs while continuing to mix.
- In another bowl whisk together your flour, salt and bread soda.
- Gradually add your dry ingredients into your wet, being careful not to over mix.
- Now add in your bananas and chocolate and mix through.
- Tip into your prepared loaf tin, smooth it out and place in your oven for 60-65 minutes, until a knife comes out clean when inserted.
- 270g Plain Flour
- 200g Dark Brown Sugar
- 1tsp. Bread Soda
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 3 Overripe Bananas
- 1 Whole egg + 1 Egg Yolk
- 60g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 110g Softened Butter
- 100g Chopped chocolate pieces
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.