Greek Style Yogurt Crème Brûlée
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat oven to 160C fan and place 4 ramekins in a deep-set baking dish.
- Place yogurt, caster sugar, egg yolks and vanilla in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly among the 4 ramekins. Fill the baking dish with hot water to about 3 quarters of the height of the ramekins
- Bake at 200 degrees for 25 minutes. Custard should still be quite jiggly. Remove from the oven and leave to cool fully, then refrigerate for at least 1 hour (up to 2 days).
- Just before serving, gently sprinkle 1 tbsp. brown sugar on top of each, ensuring there is an even coating over the custard. Place under a grill until the sugar is melted, caramelized and bubbling
- Serve immediately
- 500g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 65g Caster Sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp. Brown Sugar
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.