By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Crush your biscuits slightly by placing them in a bag and breaking with a rolling pin. Divide your biscuit pieces into 4 glass serving pots/jars.
- Spoon your caramel sauce over the biscuit base.
- Cut your banana into thin slices and place the slices on top of the sauce.
- Spoon your crème fraîche over the bananas.
- Using a peeler create chocolate shavings and top the crème fraiche with a drizzle of caramel sauce and your chocolate shavings.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving
- 150g Digestive Biscuits
- 200g Caramel Sauce
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 200g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- Chocolate shavings
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.