Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place large piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Whisk together peanut butter, yogurt, brown sugar, eggs, baking soda and salt until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place dollops of cookie dough on parchment paper, leaving a ½-inch gap in between each cookie. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cookies just start to crack on the top.
- 360g creamy peanut butter
- 120g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 150g lightly packed brown sugar
- 150g Plain Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 85g dark chocolate chips
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.