Chef Edward Hayden’s Tandoori Style Chicken
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Mix theIrish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir Natural Yogurt , garlic, garam masala, lemon juice, ginger and the chilli powder together in a small bowl and season.
- Spread over the chicken and chill for at least twenty minutes
- Put the chicken strips on a flat baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the preheated oven until blackened at the edges, about 15- 20 minutes For the Raita
- Wrap the grated cucumber in a tea towel and squeeze out any excess water
- Mix together all the ingredients and serve chilled as an accompaniment to the chicken To assemble
- Serve on a large platter with some of the salad leaves, basmati rice, naan bread, coriander and some minted cucumber Raita
- 4 breasts of chicken-cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir Natural Yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- Pinch ground tumeric
- Juice of ½ lemon For the Raita
- 5 tablespoons Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir Natural Yogurt
- 1 cucumber, grated or finely chopped
- large handful mint leaves, chopped
- large pinch salt
- ½ green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped (optional) To Serve
- Mixed lettuce leaves
- Lime Wedges
- Basmati Rice
- Naan Bread
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.