Edward Hayden’s Salad of Melon, Rocket, Parma Ham and Grapefruit
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Whisk together the honey, natural Kefir and lemon juice with a little salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in the chilli flakes. Store in a until required (For up to 3 days)
- Place the parma ham slices onto a flat baking tray and place into the oven for 8-10 minutes until they crisp up a little
- Use a melon baller/parisenne scoop to make balls out of the de-seeded melon. Carefully segment the grapefruit into neat segments.
- Divide the rocket between the 6 plates and carefully arrange the grapefruit segments, melon balls and crispy parma ham shards. Drizzle the salad with some of the delicious dressing. Garnish with some chargrilled breads.
- Consider substituting the parma ham for some prawns for a tasty fish starter
- 7oz/200g fresh rocket leaves
- 6 large ruby grapefruit
- 1 large melon-deseeded
- 6 slices Parma Ham
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6floz/175ml Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Spoonable Kefir
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoons boiling water (optional)
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.