Family Friendly Tiramisu
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and mascarpone cheese.
- Add the honey and Vanilla Extract
- Make up the Cocoa with warm milk, adding one teaspoon of sugar
- Dip the ladyfingers into the cocoa for around 2 seconds
- Build your tiramisu by adding layers of the yogurt mix and raspberries on top of ladyfingers
- Repeat to make more layers
- Finish with a dusting of Cocoa powder before refrigerating for 1 hour to set
- Serve and Enjoy!
- 350g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 250g Mascarpone Cheese
- 100g Raspberries
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 Ladyfingers (Savoiardi)
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 100ml Warm Milk
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.