Chef Edward Hayden’s Fragrant Chicken
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Cut the chicken into large chunks
- Mix the chopped garlic with the creme fraiche, chilli powder, garlic and turmeric.
- Mix the diced chicken into the marinade and leave for a minimum 20 minutes-longer if time allows
- Heat a little oil in a large, heavy based frying pan. Add the chicken and brown lightly. Next add in the diced peppers and onions
- To make the sauce, blitz the chillies and garlic in a food processor or with hand held blender with 1 or 2 tbsp of water until they are coarsely chopped.
- Add these to the pan for a few minutes before adding the chopped tomatoes and additional spices. Simmer for 10-12 minutes
- Garnish with fresh coriander
- Serve with rice or naan bread some additional Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Creme Fraiche
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half-Fat Creme Fraiche
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric Fragrant Sauce
- 2 red chillies
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1½ mixed peppers diced
- 1½ red onion diced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Fresh coriander chopped
- 1 pinch crushed chilli flakes
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.