Chef Eunice Powers Chicken with Roast Cherry Tomato
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Chicken with roast cherry tomato and a creme fraich sauce By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Heat the olive oil in an oven proof frying pan. When the oil is hot, add the chicken fillets. Cook until golden.
- 2 minutes on each side then place string of vine tomatoes on each fillet. Season and bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes
- When the chicken is cooked divide between 4 warm plates. Add the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche honey and mustard to the pan and simmer for one minute
- Spoon the sauce over each chicken fillet and sprinkle with tarragon to season
- 4 chicken fillets
- 4 strings of vine cherry tomatoes
- 250g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- 1 dessert spoon of wholegrain mustard
- 1 dessert spoon of honey
- 1 tsp of finely chopped tarragon
- Glug of olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.