By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Wash blackberries and mash with a fork, add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix.
- Put the fruit through a sieve and set aside ready to use for the popsicles
- Add 1 teaspoon of honey into Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half-Fat Crème fraîche and mix in
- Fill the popsicle moulds in layers of fruit and Crème fraîche to your liking, or fold the sieved fruit into the Crème fraîche mix and fill the moulds
- Ensure there is no air bubbles in the popsicles
- Place in the freezer overnight
- Running the moulds under warm water will ensure easy removal from the moulds
- 2 cups of Blackberries or other fruits of your choice
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half-Fat Crème fraîche
- 2 tsp of honey
- Popsicle moulds
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.