Strawberry Shortbread Frozen Yogurt
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Place 400g of strawberries in a food processor and blitz to a smooth puree. Chop the remaining strawberries into small pieces and set aside. Add the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt, condensed milk and vanilla to the processor and whizz again to combine
- Pour cream into a bowl and lightly whip until it holds shape
- Add roughly one third of the strawberry mixture and fold together with a spatula, then add the remaining strawberry mixture and the chopped strawberries and mix again
- Pour half of the mixture into a freezer proof container, scatter half of the shortbread pieces, and half of the freeze dried strawberries, then cover with the remaining yogurt mixture, crushed shortbread and freeze dried strawberries
- Freeze for at least 4 hours until solid
- Remove from the freezer 10-15 minutes before scooping
- 500g strawberries
- 500gIrish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- Can of condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or extract
- 200ml of double cream
- 8 shortbread biscuits crushed
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.