Strawberry Yogurt Terrine
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Line a standard size loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving a large overhang to make it easier to remove the terrine when it's frozen. Set aside
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream and the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt, together until soft peaks form. 5-6 minutes
- Scrape the sides of the bowl, and continue to whip on low speed while slowly adding the sugar. Continue beating until stiff peaks form for about 5 minutes
- Gently fold the chopped strawberries into the whipped cream. Spread one-third of this mixture in the bottom of the prepared loaf tin. Spread half of the pureed strawberries on top of this. Repeat with another third of the whipped cream, the rest of the strawberry puree, and the last third of the whipped cream. Smooth the top of the terrine and cover it with plastic wrap
- Freeze until solid, at least 6 hours
- Slice with a hot, sharp knife and serve cold with sliced fresh strawberries and drizzled chocolate if desired
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 cup of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 cups of chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup of strawberry puree
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.