Roasted Red Pepper Dip by Chef Shane Deane
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blend on a high speed for 1 minute. After 1 minute continue blending while drizzling in the olive oil slowly to emulsify it. When the oil is all incorporated it is ready to be spooned into a serving dish.
- Serve with some homemade yogurt flatbread and some vegetable sticks.
- 1 340g jar of roasted red peppers, drained (weight drained about 180g)
- 100g flaked almonds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove roughly chopped
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- 60ml extra virgin olive oil