Smoked Salmon Crème Fraîche Pate by Chef Shane Deane
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- To make the pate, roughly chop the smoked salmon and add it to a food processor along with the crème fraîche , cream cheese and horseradish, blend on a high speed for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
- Add in the chopped dill and give it a quick blend.
- Place into a serving dish and top with the capers and chopped gherkins.
- Serve with some homemade yogurt flatbread and some vegetable sticks.
- 200g smoked salmon
- 100g cream cheese
- 1 tsp creamed horseradish
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped, fresh dill
- 20g capers, chopped
- 20g gherkins, chopped
- 150g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche