By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat your oven to 160°C fan.
- Grease and line a 16 x 28 cm Swiss roll tin with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs and sugar together for 5 mins with an electric whisk until batter becomes thick and pale. Gently fold in the flour in batches using a large spoon. Pour the mixture into the tin and gently spread into the corners. Bake for 10-12 mins until just golden and firm.
- While the sponge is baking, sprinkle sugar over approx. 16x28cm of parchment paper.
- Gently turn the baked sponge onto the sugared paper and peel off the lining paper. Roll up the sponge in the sugared paper and leave to cool in a rolled shape.
- While your sponge is cooling, whip your crème fraiche for about a minute, and half your chosen berries. Once the sponge is cooled, unroll and cover with a generous layer of whipped crème fraiche and berries. Roll again and serve.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 50g caster sugar, plus 2 tbsp. for dusting
- 50g self-raising flour, sieved
- 150g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- 100g Strawberries, raspberries or any mixed fruit