Strawberry Jelly Mousse
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Cut the Jelly cubes into small pieces and put into large jug and add 250mls of boiling water with spoon at side of jug and stir until dissolved.
- Allow to cool but not set.
- Put 250g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraiche into another large jug and fold in 2 tablespoons of honey and then add the cooled jelly slowly into this, combining with a spatula.
- Pour into glasses of your choice.
- Set in the fridge for a couple of hours and serve when set
- 135g Strawberry Jelly
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.