Frozen Yogurt Bites
- Spoon yogurt into ice cubes trays different shapes ones and fruit shape ice trays easy popping ones or min cases in put into airtight container without cover.
- Put some kiwi into ice cube trays at the bottom then put in some 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt Mango and Passion fruit then top with a raspberry and blueberry on top the ice cube tray.
- For a two-tone effect fill the 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt Strawberry on one side and the other side 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt Mango and Passion Fruit on the other side filling at the same time with a spoon.
- Spoon 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt Strawberry into fruit shape or ice cube tray.
- Spoon O% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt Mango and Passion Fruit into the mini cases which are placed in the bottom of the airtight container, put some chocolate chips on top.
- Cover the ice cube tray with cover or cover with cling film if covers are not available with them.
- Cover the airtight container where the mini cases are in with the cover.
- Freeze and when frozen serve by popping out of the mold or take mini cases off the frozen yogurt bites and let sit for a couple minutes before eating if they’re too hard to bite into.
- Eat when ready.
- Irish Yogurt Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt variety 4 packs & strawberry 4 pack
- Kiwi cut up into bits
- Chocolate chips optional
- A few blueberries and a few raspberries or any other fruits of your choice
Upload your own Recipe![contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]