Baba Ganouch With Crudités
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat oven to 190C, with the grill on also.
- Cut the aubergines in half length-ways and score the flesh with a knife.
- Season with salt and olive oil and place flesh side down onto a baking tray.
- Cook in the oven for 25 minutes until the flesh is soft and the skin is charred.
- Remove the aubergine from the oven and place it into a bowl.
- Wrap the bowl in cling film to allow the aubergine to steam in its own heat for a half hour, this will make it easier to remove the skin.
- While the aubergine is steaming peel and mince the garlic, place into a food processor with the lemon juice, Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt and tahini and Blend until smooth.
- After the half hour open the cling film and remove the aubergine.
- Scoop out the flesh into the blender with Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt mix and blend until smooth and season with salt to taste.
- Place into serving bowl and top with chopped mint leaves, a drizzle of olive oil and cumin seeds.
- Cut the vegetables into sticks. Cut the pita bread into wedges and toast slightly.
- 2 aubergine
- 10g Tahini
- 45g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 1 Garlic
- Juice of ½ Lemon
- Pinch salt
- Olive oil
- Mint leaves
- Sprinkle cumin seeds
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Pita bread
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.