Yogurt, Raisin And Orange Scones
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Mix the flour, bread soda, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the butter, cut into small pieces, and orange zest and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add raisins.
- Tip in the buttermilk and Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt and mix lightly and quickly to form a soft dough.
- Knead very briefly, then roll out to 2cm thickness and cut with 6cm round scone cutter.
- Put on a baking sheet (no need to grease) a little apart, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until risen and pale golden.
- 450g plain flour
- 1 tsp bread soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 60g unsalted butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 125g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 150g raisins
- 2 orange zests
- 125 ml Buttermilk
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.