Yogurt, Raisin And Orange Scones
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to 190C. /li>
- Mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the butter, cut into small pieces, and orange zest and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Tip in the buttermilk and Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt and mix lightly and quickly to form a soft dough.
- Knead very briefly, then roll out to 2cm thickness and cut with 6cm round scone cutter.
- Put on a baking sheet (no need to grease) a little apart, and bake for 12-15 minutes, until risen and pale golden.
- 450g plain flour
- 1 tsp bread soda
- 1tsp baking powder
- 60g unsalted butter
- 60g caster sugar
- 125g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt
- 150g raisins
- 2 orange zests
- 125 ml Buttermilk