- We are going to brown the beef, onion, and mushroom first (it just adds more flavour)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker leaving the crème fraîche to add at the end
- Cook for 8 hours on low or 5 hours on high
- Add some of your sauce to the Crème Fraîche, it brings the Crème Fraîche to room temperature and prevents it from splitting. Then add this all into the slow cooker
- Finish with a scattering of fresh parsley
- Simply serve with rice, for a gluten-free family classic in the making
- 1 diced onion
- 800g lean beef pieces
- 200g chestnut mushrooms sliced
- 1 heaped teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 400mls beef stock (add more at the end of cooking if needed but the beef and mushroom will release liquid)
- A hand full of fresh chopped parsley
- 250g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.