Edward Hayden’s Raspberry and Yogurt Cheesecake
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Raspberry and Yogurt Cheesecake By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Line the base of a 9inch spring form tin with baking parchment.
- Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs and mix in the melted butter.
- Press the biscuits into the base of the tin in an even layer and allow to chill.
- Place 3-4 dessertspoons of water in a bowl with the jelly and melt slowly in the microwave until the jelly has melted.
- Place the cream cheese into a large food mixer with the icing sugar and beat well. Add in the yogurt and pouring cream and beat well until semi whipped but still quite loose in consistency.
- Next add in raspberry puree and mix well until combined.
- Finally mix in the melted jelly and continue to whip for another 20 seconds or thereabout.
- The mixture should still just be in the semi whipped state at this time.
- Pour the mixture in on top of the biscuit base
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to set properly, preferably overnight.
- Transfer the cheesecake to a large serving platter, spread with the two tablespoons of natural yogurt and drizzle the raspberry jam (Slightly melted) over the top of the cheesecake and scatter with some fresh fruit
- 14oz/400g digestive biscuits
- 5oz/150g melted butter Berry topping
- 8oz/225g cream cheese
- 2oz/50g icing sugar
- 12floz/300mlIrish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 12floz/300ml pouring cream (softly whipped)
- 6floz/175g raspberry puree (Made by pureeing 175g raspberries with 1-tablespoon water)
- 1 packet raspberry jelly (135g pack) Topping
- 2 tablespoons Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons raspberry jam-melted
- Fresh berries
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.