Eunice Power’s Pan-Fried Chicken
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Heat oil on a non stick frying pan. Add the chicken and fry for 5 minutes each side until it takes on a golden colour and is almost cooked through.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and add to the ban, stirring for a minute or two until they begin to soften.
- Add the pesto and creme fraiche and stir until it makes a sauce.
- Scatter basil leaves on top and serve with rice and tenderstem broccoli on the side.
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 medium sized chicken fillets, each one cut in two
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of good quality pesto
- 3 tbsp Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème fraîche
- Fresh basil
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.