Garlic Roast Vegetables with Crème Fraîche
- Preheat your oven to 180°C fan
- Peel and prep all the root vegetables, arrange them on a large baking tray
- Slice the top of the garlic bulb and drizzle with rapeseed oil, wrap in tinfoil and place in the centre of the tray
- Add a drizzle of rapeseed oil to the whole tray, and a drizzle of honey. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over some fresh parsley
- Oven bake for 50 to 60 minutes
- Spread your delicious Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche onto a serving plate and add a little drizzle of honey, season with salt and pepper
- When your veggies have roasted, carefully squeeze the bulb of garlic over them and mix
- Add the roasted vegetables to the plate with the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche and serve !
- 3 purple carrots (just for colour)
- 2 regular carrots
- 1 celeriac
- 250g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème Fraîche
- ½ butternut squash
- ½ turnip
- 2 onions
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- A drizzle of rapeseed oil
- A scattering of fresh parsley
- A drizzle of honey
- Season with a good pinch of black or white pepper
- A sprinkle of salt
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.