By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Wash your baby potatoes and boil for 20-25 minutes, until a knife can be inserted and removed easily
- Strain the potatoes and cover with cold water. Allow to cool fully before cutting into cubes of around 1-2cm
- In a large bowl add your crème fraiche, lemon, chives, garlic and salt. Mix thoroughly
- Add in your potatoes and coat well in the crème fraiche mixture
- 1kg Baby Potatoes
- 200g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Half Fat Crème fraîche
- Juice and Zest of ½ a lemon
- 3 Fresh Chives, chopped finely
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Pinch salt
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.