Yogurt Flatbread by Chef Shane Deane
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Place all the flatbread ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix together with a spoon. When it begins to come together, use your hands to make the dough into a ball.
- Dust a clean work surface with flour, then tip out the dough.
- Knead for a minute or two to make the dough ball smooth and shiny and bring it all together.
- When this is done , set it aside wrapped in cling film for about 30 minutes.
- After the 30 minutes dust your work surface and rolling pin with flour, then divide the dough in 8 equal pieces and roll these pieces into balls.
- With your hands flatten the dough, then use a rolling pin to roll each piece into rounds, roughly 3mm thick.
- Place a heavy bottom oven proof frying pan onto your burner to heat up. When the pan is hot add a splash of oil and place your flatbread into it, being careful to keep the bread flat. Cook on a medium high heat for 1- 2 minutes until the bread is golden brown underneath and puffed up on top. Now sprinkle a little oil on the bread and flip it over. Once cooked, keep in a warm area until ready to serve
- 500g self-raising flour
- 350g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.