Chilli Chicken Wraps with Cajun Yogurt or Kefir Dressing
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Cut the chicken into large chunks.
- Mix the chopped garlic with the yogurt, spices and seasoning.
- Mix the chicken into the yogurt marinade and leave it for at least one hour but more time if allows ( yogurt marinade can even be left overnight)
- Place the chicken breasts onto a flat tray lined with baking parchment and bake at 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4 for 20minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool and use as required. Dressing
- Mix all the ingredients together and chill until required. Assembly
- Lay the Tortilla Wrap on a flat worktop.
- Spread with some of the yogurt dressing.
- Arrange some lettuce leaves on top along with the diced red onion, Roasted Peppers, Roasted Sweet Potatoes and the top with the sliced chicken.
- Roll up tightly and slice in the middle.
- Serve with some additional salad leaves or potato crisps. Filling
- Cut potato into cubes, drizzle with oil and seasoning.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 tbsp of Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tbsp of Ground Corriander
- 1/2 tbsp of Ground Cumin
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Low Fat Greek Style Yogurt OR Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir
- 3 tbsp Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Low Fat Greek Style Yogurt OR Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Spoonable Kefir
- 1/2 tbsp of Cajun Powder
- Juice of 1/2 a lime Fillings
- 1 Roasted Sweet Potato
- Mixed Salad Leaves
- Roasted Peppers
- Diced Red Onion
- 6 Medium sized Tortilla Wraps