Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Yogurt Cream With Roast Rhubarb
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Heat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4. C
- Cut the rhubarb into 6cm batons and mix with the wine, orange blossom water, vanilla pod and seeds, and lemon strips.
- Put in an ovenproof dish that's just large enough snugly to accommodate the rhubarb and roast, uncovered, for 20 minutes, until tender but not mushy. Set aside.
- Put the cream, sugar and vanilla in a big bowl and whisk to barely gentle peaks (take care not to over-whisk it, as a result of the cream will thicken barely when it’s chilled). With a spatula, gently fold within the yogurt and cardamom, then refrigerate till good and chilly. To Serve
- Divide the Irish yogurt Clonakilty cream between four glasses and then top, with the roast rhubarb, sprinkle pistachio nuts over each and serve.
- 200ml Double Cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar
- 8 Cardamom pods, Bashed open, shells eliminated and seeds finely crushed in a mortar
- 120g of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Live Yogurt For the Rhubarb
- 400g of Rhubarb
- A tbsp of Orange Blossom Water
- 70g of Caster Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp of Vanilla Paste
- Skin of 1 Lemon, Half shaved into strips and the reest grated
- 20g of Pistachios, Coarsely Chopped