By Chef Eunice Power
- Tip the oats, the chia seeds into a bowl, then mix well. Stir in the kefir natural and milk. Cover and chill overnight. The mixture will thicken overnight as it soaks.
- The next morning, spoon into two glass tumblers and top with the raspberries and granola. Chia Granola
- Preheat oven to 180c then line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the honey and melted coconut oil. To the bowl, add the oats, almonds, coconut, chia seeds and salt.
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Kefir Natural
- 250g semi-skimmed milk
- 125g Blueberries
- Topping 125g raspberries
- A sprinkling of chai granola Chia Granola
- I use a kitchen cup to measure the ingredients.
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cups jumbo oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup flaked almonds. ¼ cup chia seeds
- Large pinch of salt (I prefer to use flaky sea salt)
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.