RTE Irish Yogurt Clonakilty Chicken Korma, Yoghurt Flatbreads and Riata
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a gentle heat , add the onion and fry gently for 5-10 minutes until soft and sweet.
- Add the garlic, ginger and Tandoori paste and cook for a further minute or so.
- Add the chicken to the pan and stir gently until the chicken is coated with the spicy onions, squeeze half a lemon over the chicken and gradually add the yogurt.
- Stir in 200ml of water and simmer for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Season to taste Serve with Irish yogurt flatbreads
- Sieve flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, add natural yogurt and a spoon of oil and mix until a dough is formed.
- Flour the worktop.
- Divide the dough into four, Roll out 2/3mm thick
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, add a flatbread and cook each side for 20-30 seconds, until cooked through and covered in brown spots. Repeat with the remaining flatbread. Irish yogurt Riata
- Combine all ingredients together and let stand for 20 minutes to let the flavours develop
Serves 4 People
- 3 Tablespoons of Sunflower oil
- 3 onions, peeled and diced
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and finely chopped
- A knob of ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons of Tandoori paste
- 4 Chicken breast fillets, each one cut in 3
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- 500ml Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt
- Season with a dessert spoon of chutney , salt and pepper or a dish of lemon juice depending on your taste. Irish yogurt flatbreads
- 250g self raising flour (plus more for dusting)
- Level teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 Tbsp sunflower oil Irish yogurt Riata
- ½ cucumber, peeled and de seeded and finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Teaspoons of mint sauce
- 250ml Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Low Fat Natural Live Yogurt
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.