Turkey Burger with Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Dressing
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5)
- Place the burgers in the oven for 18-20 minutes until they are cooked through.
- Alternatively preheat the barbecue. Brush the burgers with oil and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes each side on the barbecue to get a char grilled effect.
- Make sure they are fully cooked through to the centre. And serve with the yogurt dressing, burger buns, sliced tomatoes, crispy bacon and salad leaves. Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Dressing
- Mix all together and serve, Well Chilled.
- 1 ½ lb/700g minced turkey
- 2oz/50g breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes
- 1 red onion- chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Live Natural Yogurt
- 2 dessertspoons chopped parsley Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Dressing
- 200ml of Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Natural Low Fat Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 dessertspoon freshly chopped mint
- 2 cloves crushed garlic