Air Fryer Tandoori Marinated Chicken Wings
By Chef Kevin Dundon
To prepare the Chicken
- In a bowl, Combine the yogurt, turmeric, garam masala, red chilli, smoked paprika, coriander, chickpea flour, ginger, garlic, lime juice.
- Add the wings and stir well to ensure the wings are well coated with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and place it in the refrigerator. Set aside for a minimum of 30 minutes up to 8 hours or overnight to let the yogurt and spices marinate the wings. To cook
- Preheat the air fryer to180˚C.
- Carefully, place the chicken wings in the basket without overcrowding the basket and ensuring some marinate is still covering the wings.
- The chickpea flour will help the marinate to hold on the wings.
- Air fryer for 12-15 minutes until cooked through, crispy and well coloured, turning the wings halfway if desired for an evenly coloured and crispy wings.
- Remove from the basket and serve immediately with a extra fresh coriander, salad leaves and lime wedges or your favourite chutney.
For the Chicken
- 250ml Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Greek Style Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tbsp chickpea flour
- 1 tbsp Ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Lime zest and juice
- 600g Chicken Wings, boneless skinless To serve
- 2 Lime wedges
- 40g coriander leave, chopped
- 40g salad leaves
- Salt and pepper
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.