Mango and Passionfruit Marinated Lamb Kebab
By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
Healthy Mango And Passionfruit 0% Fat Greek Style Live Natural Yogurt Marinated Lamb kebab Greek Style Yogurt Tzataki, Pickled Red Onions And Harissa By Irish Yogurts Clonakilty
For lamb leg
- Combine the red onion, garlic, black pepper, ground cumin, ground coriander, dried oregano, mango and passionfruit yogurt and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Whisk to combine, add the sliced lamb leg and coat fully in the Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt with Mango & Passion Fruit and cover with cling film and marinated for 12 - 24 hours.
- When marinated, pan fry the lamb leg slices on a high heat with a little oil for 1-2 minutes on each side, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. For tzatziki
- Peel cucumber, cut in half length-ways and de-seed using a teaspoon, then coarsely grate.
- Put grated cucumber into a sieve suspended over a bowl, sprinkle over 1/2 tsp of salt and mix through.
- Place a plate on top of cucumber and allow cucumber to drain for approximately 1 hour, or until water stops dripping (whichever is first).
- Combine the drained cucumber with the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- The flavours combine better if given time so I prefer to leave it in a sealed container in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour the vinegar into a pan, add the sugar, salt, water, the spices and bay leaf, and bring to a simmer.
- After 1 min, check that the sugar and salt have dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Pour hot liquid onto the red onions and allow to cool and leave for 24 hours to improve the flavour.
- Toast the pita breads in the oven for 5 mins, at 160c.
- Slice the baby gem thinly. Slice the tomato.
- Cut the feta into cubes assemble the kebab as desired.
- 800g lamb leg slices (5mm thick)
- 1/2 red onion (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 250g Irish Yogurts Clonakilty 0% Fat Greek Style Live Yogurt with Mango & Passion Fruit
- ½ lemon (juice)
- 1 Cucumber
- 10 Mint leaves
- 250g Irish Yogurts Greek Style Natural Yogurt or Irish Yogurts Clonakilty Whole Milk Natural Live Yogurt
- 10g Honey
- ½ tsp Ground cumin
- ½ Lemon juice
- 2 garlic
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 large red onion
- 150ml red wine vinegar
- 100g Sugar
- 50ml water
- 10 Black peppercorns
- 1tsp Coriander seeds
- 5 Bay leaf
- 5g salt
- 4 Pita bread
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- 100g Feta cheese
Upload your own Recipe!
Error: Contact form not found.